£75.00 (£50 in BRANCH)
An Andrew Friel Hearing Assessment will comprise of-
- Medical questionnaire and comprehensive history tasking
- Video Otoscopy – Allowing patients to view a video image within their own ear. Should wax be present Andrew can offer a skilled and quick removal service without the need for GP referral.
- Hearing Assessment using the very latest, high specification, diagnostic equipment. Sound insulating headphones are also used to reduce ambient noise levels that may be present which also allows specialist high frequency hearing testing.
- Tympanometry – Impedance testing used to assess the condition of the middle ear more accurately.
- Comprehensive explanation of results – each client receives a copy of their Audiogram for their own records.
- Master Hearing Aid to demonstrate the benefits of amplification.